1 day ago
Mary Howard is one of the most impressive women I've ever met. She is a wild harvest prawn fisherwoman on Sydney's Hawkesbury River (here's the view from their mooring, above) and a fiery advocate for the commercial fisheries industry. You can read her story here on One Farm Day.
And as always on a Friday, here is a little list of links and recipes found and enjoyed on the interwebs this week. Have a lovely weekend everyone, Sophiex
- The Food Department have done it again with this beautiful post full of creamy, milky puddings. Can't wait to try their strawberry and milk jelly
- This Kefta tagine and a cold beer or two would really make my Friday night
- If we'd won this week's lotto I would have started planning a dining room like this
- Although this blog is in German, the beautiful photography speaks volumes. I love the look of these pear cakes
- This collection of sweet recipes is pretty much my idea of heaven
- Fleur McDonald is profiling 52 farmers in 52 weeks over on her blog, she's almost there and her stories are well worth a read.
- Lychee rose and raspberry marshmallows from the beautiful Australian blog Raspberri Cupcakes
- These Cream cheese lemon squares are right up my alley.
- Molten dulche de leche cakes - yep these are about as pud as it gets.