- Wholewheat orange blossom bread from the lovely blog Fig and Fauna
- Great to discover this list of new cookbooks I never knew I wanted! Via blogger Aran Goyoaga and collected on 101 cookbooks.
- Just a month or so to go until fig season here so I'll be bookmarking this recipe for brown sugar roasted fig porridge from Joy the Baker.
- And still on figs, this molasses roasted fig salad looks pretty delicious too. It comes from a blog I always love to read, the Big Bang Studio. Their latest post, a travel diary to Iceland was a great bit of armchair travel
- My favourite new food blogs this week; For me For You and Farm House Delivery
- Honey roasted peanut butter by Not Without Salt
- Kate Spade's favourite NYC food trucks
- I am sick of looking like a dag when cooking for everyone at our farm kitchen and wish wish wish Ice Milk Aprons delivered these stunners to Australia
- Roasted hazlenut nutella roulade or what about a rustic raspberry pie? Yes please. Both come from another discovery this week, Adventures in Cooking. The blog’s clever author Eva Kosmas is a pretty awesome pinner too, you can check out her Pinterest page here.
3 days ago