This weekend I'd like to....
1. Plan to get a truck like this for the farm (off-message I know - but pretty cool!).
2. Make these root vegetable fritters
3. Be inspired by artist Harriet Goodall's blog, starting with the recent post about her beautiful beautiful wedding! And by the way, Harriet is hosting a basketry workshop here at our Farm Kitchen on Friday August 10. More information will be coming through shortly, but if you would like to put your name down please email me.
4. Make apple sauce and then head over to fab blog Food in Jars for the recipes on its 'Preserves in action' page.
5. Swing by my favourite shop in Sydney, The Bay Tree, while in town this weekend for a hen's party, whoohoo!
6. Read and start cooking from this awesome book.
7. Make Sarah Wilson's sugar-free raspberry ripe slice.
8. Make soup for next week's school lunches.
9. Have buttermilk biscuits and jam butter for breakfast.
My posts elsewhere this week
The Basics - Bearnaise sauce over at JustB Australia
Healthy lunch box idea - Potato and Leek soup for a thermos at Village Voices
Let comfort food season begin - Sweet potato, lamb and tomato 'pie'